OMAR’S DREAM RUN IS GOING VIRTUAL!
When: October 18, 2020 through October 25, 2020
Help us fulfill Omar’s dream and honor his life by supporting Omar’s Dream Run, an annual 5k/10k run organized by Omar’s Dream Foundation to raise funds. All proceeds enable hospitalized and medically supervised children to attend school and stay connected with their teachers and classmates.
Omar's Dream Virtual Run Registration is NOW open!
What is a virtual run and how does it work?
- In light of the ongoing pandemic and social distancing guidelines, this year’s run will be virtual.
- Race packets (race bib, t-shirt and a goody bag) will be available for drive through pick up or we can ship to you!
- Run a 5K/10K anytime between Oct 18th and Oct 25th, 2020 wherever you are in the world!
- Post your virtual run pictures on Facebook or Instagram. Use hashtag #OmarsDreamRun2020 and tag Omar’s Dream Foundation.
- Your social media post could win you an awesome prize.
How do I win an awesome prize?
- Post a picture to social media and you may be selected to win a prize!
- Here are the guidelines to qualify:
- Pictures must feature you wearing the Omar’s Dream Run t-shirt and race bib.
- Post your pictures on Facebook or Instagram between Oct 18th and Oct 25th, 2020.
- Tag Omar’s Dream Foundation and use the hashtag #OmarsDreamRun2020
- Make your picture public so we can see it!
- Prizes will be awarded to the pictures with the most likes.
- There is no limit to the number of pictures you can post!
- We will announce the winners on our Facebook and Instagram.
- Must reside in the US to win.
Registration Fees (5K & 10K)
Individual: August 18th through October 18th – $35.00
Group (of 11+): August 18th through October 18th – $30.00